The following are present day guidelines that we will follow to open during these challenging Covid-19 times. We are committed to the safety of participants and staff as we work through these difficult times.
- There will be a staff member at the front door to greet all participants. Every participant and staff will have their temperatures taken prior to entering.
- Everyone must sanitize their hands before entering the dance rooms.
- Participants must come dressed and ready for class, backpack or drawstring bags are allowed for personal items.
- Sanitization cleanings will take place after each session.
- Parents are not recommended in the dance rooms until further notice.
- We actively mandate sick participants and staff to stay home .
- We will educate staff in procedures that are consistent with CDC recommendations to stop the spread of Covid-19 including posted notices and verbal instructions.
We will continue to monitor requirements from New York State and the CDC as suggestions and requirements are continually changing.